Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Fishy,

You are for inspirational purposes only. I use you. I imagine our lips
pressed together, but dare not satisfy the desire. I fear losing this
beautiful feeling you've awakened in me. It's a beautiful thing this
chemical my body releases when I think of you. I fear the following scene I
witnessed at a restaurant once: His hands pressed against his face. He looks
out at the window and the overweight woman tossing out her plate. He barely
looks at the woman sitting in front of him. His elbows rest on the table.

She looks at him, and he doesn't even bother to return the gaze. I don't ever want that to happen to me. Fishy, my angel of inspiration, don't ever touch me. let our love forever haunt our imaginations and nothing more. I do not want to lose what I feel for you dear boy.

[I watched her sleep and drank till I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. Eventually I crawled into bed with her. watching her sleep. I have begun to collect lovers all over the world. Honestly, I would trade it all to meet the one. But until that day arrives, this is something I relish. I love Sam. I love her brain. I love her old soul.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.