Saturday, July 20, 2002

I cannot believe how much great unknown music is out there. Everywhere I turn there is some great band or artist that I had never heard of somewhere on the planet making some great music.


Current Read: Fast Food Nation
Current Spin: PHOENIX, a French band, their 2000 release entitled UNITED. I love this CD I think more than anything else I have heard this year so far. Also AIR, another French group, more electronica meets Brit-Pop.
Last Good flick: Monsters Ball. Halle Berry got the role of a lifetime and took it to the limit. Billy Bob Thornton was amazing. I cannot believe he didn't get the Oscar. He has a gift for character exploration. This is one of the saddest disturbing movies I have ever seen. I hope I never see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.