Thursday, September 19, 2002


Sometimes girls will tell you that you can sleep together and you can just be friends afterwards. That they won't go psycho, it's platonic and nothing more. Think Samantha on sex in the city. That's the dream. Guys can do that. I don't know how or why but we can. Girls seem to have a problem with it even if they say everything is cool. Then they show up at your house at three in the morning. And you start worrying that you're going to find your cat boiling on the stove.


Another singing lesson with the monster today. After our lesson where she screamed at me for an hour, she made me sit through two hours of other student’s lessons to see that I'm not the only one who gets yelled at. Whatever. I have met a lot of students at her studio. There are sixty of them who come from all over once a week to visit her and learn from her. All kinds of singers, all styles of music. Most of them having had some trouble with their voice from over use or not using it properly come to her. I told her it was like one of those homes for abused animals. But all the different students I have spoken to assured me that now they are singing better than ever. So I'm going to put up with it for a while and see if it works.

Current Spin: Ensimi, Kafbatamusik. Cool band out of Iceland. Rock, 80s prog, horns electronica all rolled into one.
Last Movie: Cleopatra.
Current read: No book, just Archie Comics, tons of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.