Thursday, September 26, 2002


Fred called us in to the studio again to redo drum tracks from six of the songs from new album. He feels drums could be a lot better, stronger, tighter, more cohesive. He is working hard for the record. Everyone is. I still can’t sing. Voice is completely gone now. somewhere between the old method of belting it out from the chest and the throat, and this new Bel Canto method of letting it come from the third eye and reverberate in the brain, so to speak. Lost as a singer right now. It’s like being castrated but worse even. Never knew I was so dependent emotionally on having a voice till I lost it. Walk around in a frightened daze most of the time, afraid to even speak or even hum for fear of making it worse. If I can’t sing, who am I? It's one of those things you just take for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.