Saturday, September 28, 2002


Fred (producer) just called. Wants Infinito to come in and redo all the rest of the drum tracks now for the new album. Now that we re-did six of them, the other six songs aren't as good, he feels. He is really dedicated to making this a great record. I was in the shower when he called. I was screaming over the water noise, ‘Fred you are kick ass man! Do you know that?!” he laughs and says, “I just like good music.” That's why he got the job and the money. Poor Infinito. Just when he thinks he is done, he gets called back again. But I think he is as dedicated to making it the best thing he has ever done as everyone else is. We all are. Vancouver says ‘why try to polish a turd? Let’s just do them all over.’

Sometimes you have to make a choice between what looks right and what feels right. Sometimes it’s not easy to do. But most of the time I try to go for what feels right. When I don’t I feel sick inside. Even though things might look perfectly fine from the outside. But now I have learned to just follow the way I feel.

Walking around South Beach with a superman cape all day.

Current Spin: Ambient Electronica on Internet radio—spinner.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.