Wednesday, January 08, 2003


Back home in Miami. Sitting in front of the fire. Re-entry into Miami was rough and rocky. Argued with a customer service rep from Nextel who told me they denied my claim for phone replacement through my insurance because “although you said you dropped your phone and that could be why it broke, you did not cite a specific incident that caused the damage.” I swear it was a joke, a candid camera perhaps. I proceeded to smash my water cooler with a golf club for about five minutes until it was in pieces. People came running. “Fishy are you alright?” “yea I'm fine. Just making the adjustment to being back from vacation. that's all.” “are you fucking crazy? look at your water cooler.” “Yea I know. I hope they aren't too expensive.” 
Called back, threatened to smash all the water coolers at Nextel. Got my phone replaced and a credit to my account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.