Wednesday, April 09, 2003


The passion and the friendship. Can you have both? Thank you for opening my eyes. As an artist, I am so vulnerable to just going with the passion. And sometimes I think we should just go for the COMPATIBILITY. I have tried both. But that doesn’t work either. 
It has to be both. 

I have realized this year: It is not just the chemistry. It is not just the compatibility. OR THINGS IN COMMON. Instead it has to be the KNOWING. Look for the knowing. Wait for the knowing. Forget about the rest. Maybe you're true love is in India and doesn’t even speak English. You have nothing in common. But she makes your heart go crazy just from looking at her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.