Sunday, August 17, 2003


Train back to Rome. 

We just passed the little town of chieti. Where they found evidence of the oldest civilization of Italy. From 13,000 years ago. talking about anthropology. One of my favorite subjects. Very passionate about it. we discussed how rewarding it is to discuss it, like eating an ice cream. know we just recently found a new sub-species a few weeks or months ago. they call it homo sapiens adoltus or something like this. larger skulls than us. longer faces. Still no link though. But we will get there. and what is next? I said teleportation. That is our next unchartered frontier. Just like the fax machine I say. Use the fax machine as our model. Just use our DNA and transpose it from genetic data into binary data. Teleport one’s image or personality anywhere you want to. like a holograph or something but more data. maybe not the actual person. “well then I could be in more than one place at the same time if I wanted to with that method. Kind of.” Steph says. “yes you could. And that's when the real fun begins.” 

Is there anything better than a brother? Or a sister? (I don't actually have a sister, but I assume the pleasure is the same.) talking about our brothers. I don't think you get closer to anyone more than to your brother or your sister. To your spouse of course but in a different way. I don't even need to speak with my brother. Because we are so close. It is like they are a part of you in some weird way. you feel so at home with them. talking about Beav and how different we are. “is your brother interested in tracing your family like you are? Will he come here?” “No. he’s not like this. He will pat his wife on the back and point to his little babies and say “This is my family right here man. I don't need to look for our family. My family is right here in my house.” That's Beav. We are completely different. Living vicariously through each other’s very different lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.