Thursday, September 18, 2003


Went to the gym and started working out again. Had to. Pure desperation. It's like if you don't work out for a while your mind starts to go crazy and your body feels all weird and flabby and older. What a feeling it was. Wow. I felt so good. I really hate not working out. After I work out I feel like I'm on top of the world. My brain starts firing a lot faster. I don't understand the mind of a person who doesn’t work out regularly. Maybe they just don't know cause they’ve never been there. But those who have and choose not to return.... strange.

I also started coaching again. I spent about three months without it. It's cool either way. But right now it helps to have that other voice on the phone just getting you totally focused and pumped up. I love coaching.

Current Spin: Father Bloopy, Ginger Baby. I'm still listening to this CD everyday. It is truly a classic. Unique songs. And now Bonito by Jaraba de Pala. Great video. And also the new tom petty album last DJ. This is a classic. 25 years and the guy is still making the best music of his career. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.