Saturday, January 24, 2004

Who Am I?

I understand the Blue Mask now... I thought I was Tobias Guess. I Thought that one day I would be. I just always assumed it. Didn't know for sure. I thought the Blue Mask was a character I was working on. I had no idea... I had no idea this would happen...

What happened? How did this happen? maybe its not important to know... or to understand what is happening or how it got like this. maybe its just important to know what to do next. It came to me... all at once.... in the car. That's when it was. It was in the car. Before we hit... the Blue Mask and who he is. who I am?

My God. My face. Oh my God my face. I understand now. it wasn't a character. All this time... I thought that it was....


I am underground now. I have come out. Through a door of bright light from underground. Some sort of time warp. But for how long? I need to disappear completely. There is a reason I lived. Am I alive? I must be alive. But it is all very clear now. what I must do. I will do my best to end the suffering. When there is a murder I will be there before it takes place. I will go underground and come out only to kill them. all of them. before anyone has the chance to strike, I will be there. I will hunt them down in the streets and in the alleys and I will kill them before they have a chance to attack. I can see something... I can see it in their eyes now, isn't that strange? I can see it in people’s eyes when they are about to commit a crime... I can feel it on my skin.

I can see it on their faces, when someone is trying to hide it. I can feel it inside of them.... and they see that I see... they see me, and they get up to leave. But I follow them. I will seek the revenge that every mother and father and son and daughter or husband or wife has ever hungered for in the dead of night. I will hunt down and kill every one of them who has ever committed a crime against another. I will kill them when they are sleeping. when they are eating. when they least expect it.

But there is more to it. how can I stop the suffering of the poor and struggling? When there is so much wealth in the world. There is so much to be shared. I will steal from the wealthy and give the money to the poor and struggling; before they even have a chance to know what happened, their money will be gone and redistributed. if they will not give themselves, then I will give for them. I will redistribute it for them. and I will not be the only one. o.k. I understand this. there will be more. it won't just be me. people will see and they will understand. And they will start to do the same. If a man kills then he shall be killed. If a woman is about to kill, she will be killed first. If a man does not want to give of himself to others than he shall be taken from. and put out on the street to struggle, like those he chose not to help at one time or another. It is clear now.

I had no idea. I am the Blue Mask. I didn't get it. I get it now. it was me all along...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.