Tuesday, February 03, 2004

“Man that's just not me.” Ferret tells us.
I scream out, “well you know what man? Maybe you should start asking yourself what kind of person you want to be rather than what kind of person you are. fifteen fucking years you're still using the same excuses for your life, always saying, that's just the way I am. Bro. You can change if you want to. You don't have to stay the same. Don't you know that?”

Last screening: funny face with Fred Astaire and the wonderful Audrey Hepburn.

I wasn't the only one talking about lost job-markets like tech-support in America. Turns out its big news. Which sucks, because I was hoping that maybe it was just me being paranoid. But the truth is that it really is a huge trend. but its not about lost jobs anymore. It is about entire sectors we are losing overnight. Its about lost industries. Excellent story here about what is happening:
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2004/0401.florida.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.