Saturday, April 17, 2004

Out with jazz, who is back from France now. both of us just wasted. One cannot under-estimate the benefits that the effect of alcohol can have on the spirit. there is just nothing like it. it gives a certain clarity of mind, a freedom, a broad perspective that only pure unadulterated drunkenness can give. Liberating. Getting drunk at least once a month should be mandatory for all citizens of the free world. There is just nothing like the clarity of mind that it affords. It enables one to separate far enough away from all worries and concerns of the ego that it can make life seem very clear, very easy. Which is a good thing. just loosens you all up. sometimes I forget that. Driving home tonight, man I just let it fly. I have a little more than a month left on this beamer. Hence my move to new York. I figured since the lease is up on my car, it’s the perfect time to make the move back to the big city. in what I pay for a car and insurance every month I could easily afford an apartment in nyc. Not kidding. But its so worth it. tonight, seeing that I was feeling pretty loose, I just opened that baby up, stepped on it all the way and let it fly. Hit a hundred mph in less than a second or two. And was well over 120 soon after. Say what you will but there is nothing like a beamer. Don't have much experience with Porsche, Ferrari, or Masseratti yet, so can’t say. But look forward to it one day. what other cars are there? in the meantime the beamers always blow me away when it comes to performance and handling. For me there is just nothing else at this stage.

[there's a real funny story. During the recent FTAA protests here in Miami a few months ago, I loaned the beamer to a couple of the protesters who were here from other cities. Ironically enough they were on their way to the print shop to pick up some anti-office-depot flyers that they had made because office depot supposedly has all these really bad deforestation practices that make them a very unsavory corporation to environmental activists etc... and an hour later they get back to the compound and they are just raving about the car. just overfilled with joy and excitement about it. they're telling me, ‘holy shit Fishy, I had no idea that driving a car could be a sexual experience, that it could be such an exhilarating experience...’ and I'm telling them, ‘well duh, now maybe you understand that allure of capitalism a little bit... making money is not such a bad thing after all is it?’] I will sure miss her when she's gone. But if I have to choose between speeding down the highway with the top down and the music playing and life in the big city, taking the everywhere, I'm going to choose the big city for now. I'm like a fish out of water here. just no connection to the people here except the boys in the band....

Absolutely must make love with jazz. O.k. well maybe not go that far, but she is 
smart. Which is a huge turn on. Great fun. We’re always in such synch with one another. Unexpected but undeniable attraction. Great spirit.

More deaths in Iraq. Everyday now. We declared victory six months, nine months ago? And we have had more deaths this month so far than any other month in the invasion. Promised I wouldn’t write about politics anymore. Not good for business I'm told. So I won't.

I will stop writing the current diaries for a while then. Focus on the Blue Mask and the older adventures that were found in the box. That will give me something to do over the next few months on the road. By the time I return to posting things current, Fishy will be dead and Tobias Guess will be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.