Tuesday, June 01, 2004

First day of June. Wow. That was fast wasn't it? I'm telling you right now. this life is going to pass us by so fucking fast its going to be really really sad and shocking. Hang on cause we need to turn it on over drive to make the absolute most of it.

I am in the middle of so many things right now. totally insane. Getting ready for this tour. film crew coming to house for three days to film this 30 minute documentary on me/us. filmmaker friend of mine actually. three days in the life of me. ‘where he is now.’ ladies man, mans man, man about town... LOL She’s going to try to get to the heart of the matter, focus on the songs and the songwriting. a cool project. And we’re packing everything I own up and putting it into storage because I sold my house. Have no place to live yet. looking at places temp here while trying to find a place to buy in New York. With housing ridiculously high in New York. Still working every night on editing The Adventures of Fishy novel. Trying to get the new single from sleep with you released here in the states, get the new album released here for a summer date, start recording the rough tracks of two more future albums before we leave. Trying to coordinate publicity, radio promo, retail store promo, posters, postcards, T-shirts, for Europe etc etc... And we leave for a two month tour abroad in less than four weeks. Amongst all this I'm still just trying to be me, you know, writing new songs, and rehearsing with the band and all that. My mind feels crazy by 11 pm. I lie in bed unable to sleep. Tossing and turning. But you know. its cool. could be worse. This is an amazing life. Just hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.