Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Mad mad mad rehearsal schedule with the guys for three days straight. The poet has now moved back down to Miami from Atlanta to rehearse with us full time. constant phone and email and fax to confirm dates for Europe tour. Non-stop business. great rehearsals. Band sounds awesome. Diane spent three days here filming us for a documentary. focused on the history of the band and the albums we've released to date as well as focusing on the upcoming tours. She got the good the bad and the ugly. Camera constantly on me for three days. I was left with a feeling of how hard and stressful my life is right now and me in reaction to that, how exhausted and irritable I come across. But it was real. It was where we are now. I can’t wait to see the film.

Last screening: Bruce almighty. Jim Carrey is such a talent. I love this movie. It always makes me feel great. Someone up there is trying to tell us something.... nod nod wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.