Sunday, June 06, 2004

Two days now just organizing all the boxes from all over the house. packing for weeks. I cannot believe how much stuff I have. it is unbelievable. Storing it all into this warehouse till I find a place up in nyc that is big enough and yet affordable enough for me to actually live in. All day today noticing this feeling coming up within me of sadness mixed with relief. it is a strange combination of feelings.

Writing songs with the poet now and then, which is an amazing thing because he is a drummer. But he just has a way of coming up with cool lines or whole songs that I can put to music. very cool. you never know. that's the lesson we learn over and over again isn't it. you just never know. always a challenge to balance our knowing with our willingness to let go and not know; so we can allow magic to happen now and then. Must remember this.

Allow the magic to flow. Be open to the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.