Friday, November 05, 2004

Conversations With Friends

My dearest Juliet,

I am on a high from the realness and substance of our conversation. Really good stuff.

Had a big glass and then another of bourbon at a local bar. They only charged me $4!!!! God smiling on me. And I am NOT a drinker so of course i am already drunk and I have to say that I just think you are awesome. I cannot explain how close I feel to you at times. when we speak. Like I just want to grab you and shake you and say hey fucking a Julie you rock! And I want to stare into your eyes till I disappear and we become one being. How lucky we are to know each other now. the rest I will not write to you, but save it.... but thank you for a great conversation. You are a goddess. Or a God. take your pick.

In other news I am not eating. A bowl of a soup a day and that's it. its fucking crazy. I need to start eating. But today I did have two bowls of soup; strangely, I have had acorn squash soup for four days in a row now. I believe I may be turning orange.

______________________________________
Yo Bas,

Well this is great news dog. About Ferret. Good for all of us. the ambassador doesn’t like bad blood. And he doesn’t like feeling out of integrity either.

As for the letter, after two and half years of writing in the diaries online, I believe that somewhere along the line I became a real writer through the practice of it. not necessarily a good one, but read the letter. I became a real writer. it’s a great feeling after working so hard at it for so long.

You hit the nail on the head dog. Good job. Ferret needed the letter. And yes you are a good writer now. I told you. make some fucking money with it will you? we all need it.

Things are good here. money is tight. But I have a lot of friends here. and a good neighborhood.
    

Enjoy it up there. Miami may miss you but you shouldn’t miss Miami.
[Your cousin is off the deep end right now total Jesus freak by the way. he accused me of being an immoral materialist because of my beliefs...  and that he would pray for me. until I informed him that I sponsor two different children one in Africa and one in Brasil every fucking month even though I'm pretty fucking poor. And that I give to over ten different charities every year. And that I do that without God or Jesus but because I am human. That shut him up.]
    I know. He's still learning. Go easy on the kid.
New times Miami wrote an article about us this week by the way if you want to check it out; it has very little to do with the amazing interview we gave, but just focuses on business, not very deep, too bad. Yesterday I gave an interview to New York metro magazine about bush being re-elected. It appeared yesterday in the paper. that was cool. my first New York press as a resident.
Read the article. Doesn’t talk about your music at all. weird. Congrats on the New York article. Tell it like it is my brother.
Chap is a good kid. Works hard. Plays hard.
One of my best friends. Careful when he gets drunk. he is liable to get you into a few fights. So watch out. but he's a great guy. I am glad you all are hanging out.
He and his buds are making a reality TV show about me and my move here. The filming is hilarious. I didn't realize I was so stupid/funny/strange. Wow. I guess you and my family and other friends just got used to it. haha!!!
I have always told you that you are crazy. but now you are starting to see it. so maybe you are not crazy after all...
I tried to make coffee for myself and it was filmed and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. we were all laughing our asses off watching it!!!
I cannot picture you making your own coffee.
I then commented to the camera that ‘if you drink too much caffeine in the evening just take extra valium at night...’ and everyone was rolling on the ground laughing. But I was just giving some straight up advice and not trying to be funny. You know. it’s goofy shit. But it’s funny.
   

You are insane. Go easy on the drugs my brother.
The new CD is out now. will soon start hitting stores and radio. You’ll get an email.
Where do we buy it down here? that is your best album. I already told you that. time to breathe out a little while you are up there. start a new life for yourself and collect aligned companions for your work and play. You are in your environment now. I told you to move there three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.