Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Everyone in America is outsourcing to India now. there is only one thing to do and that is to invest in Indian companies and start moving money out of American companies, into up and coming overseas companies; except the ones who are doing the outsourcing, perhaps they will find a way, through the outsourcing, to keep costs down. The biggest prob is that the American consumer is going to be disappearing as more and more American jobs disappear. This isn't going to last forever. I believe we are a resilient people and we will find a way to kick back, but for now, and the next few years, once the credit bubbles burst, and then the over inflated real estate bubble pops, and then even the rental market dives, retail sales will plunge for a while as consumer spending continues to take a turn toward the downside. If we’re lucky and smart we will take every red cent we have and invest in overseas pan-Asian telephone, customer service, and tech companies that are just starting to kick ass now. their gain is through our loss unfortunately.

Its funny how most people talk about it, they make jokes about it, but they have no idea what it means, don't see how its affecting us or our economy, and have no idea how to profit or even prevent themselves from losing because of it. its like they don't take it to the next level. To them its enough to just crack jokes about the Indian on the other end of the line when they called AT&T the other day. anyway, for me, I think it sucks still and when I get one on the phone I always just ask to be transferred to America. I just can’t deal with how they can’t understand what I'm saying. they never get the real point I'm making. Its fucking crazy. I'm just like, ‘o.k. look, I know this isn't your fault, but you didn't answer my question at all. Can you just please transfer me to America? Please?’ that's where I'm at with it at this point. I just don't even want to deal with a company that is transferring their calls to India. I don't have time to deal with the thirty minute call trying to get them to understand basic shit. their nice and all, just not efficient. If we all did that, we’d get our American customer service reps back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.