Friday, January 28, 2005

Working out tonight after a full fucking day I was just rocking like lightening. On fire. Ideas shooting out of my brain. Twenty minutes of cardio, then about a half hour of weights, and then I put on some gloves and hit the bag and practiced jabs and cross for a while till I was just totally fatigued. Boxing is very cool.

Last screening: me and Isaac Newton. This is a documentary about some of the most cutting edge scientists of our time. especially finding the cognitive psychology work of Steven pinker interesting. And michio kaku the physicist. “what I find the most fascinating is that as I am formulating these ideas of a unified field theory here at this time... that there is someone else, another man or woman or being thinking about the same thing a trillion miles away in another galaxy... formulating the same idea...”

Current spin: NEK, greatest hits. Italian pop star. Nothing I would recommend but cool. kind of a Enrique Iglesias of Italy. Never managed to pull me under.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.