Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dear Jules,

yes, love... I know what you mean now. I like it but part of me does not like it... part of me wants to run into the arms of it 24 hours a day and part of me wants to run far away, sneak away in the middle of the night to a different country and not return for a few years....

Anyway, kings of convenience = so cool!!! total Simon and Garfunkel and Donovan!!! I  love it thank you for recommending. And please feel free to recommend more if you got any more up your sleeves....

And you... you felt me feeling love for someone else??? all on your own? or did I tell you? funny... but yes... good stuff. now I know what you mean by ‘raw’

Yes raw... but in a good way. an almost good way... lol.

All my love Jules, take care.
Fishy

current spin: nick drake, five leaves left. His first. his best perhaps. What a mood.

If you're a real trooper and want to see something truly horrifying but very real, check out the newest photos from the fields of the Iraq invasion sent in by our good friend Zeke:

Zeke says ‘Enjoy...’ although I found it hard to enjoy this...

http://dahrjamailiraq.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album32&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.