Sunday, March 27, 2005

Avatar: Day 9

Day nine

Wow about the integrity course. last day. what a dance. are we not amazing creators? As its said, consciousness is funny. Just really funny. Processed all day just hard core no lunch and really focused to get the absolute most out of the experience that I could. a little shocked, perhaps in shock actually. A new course,  just a little over a year old, and so a new course for me and many others. a little shaky my first time out for sure. But I can honestly say that I feel happier and clearer and cleaner than I have felt since wizards of 2001, maybe even since masters of 95. very clean and clear and ‘in feel.’ feel a sense of joy and personal responsibility and capability that I don't know if I have ever felt before. just awesome.

there were kids everywhere on this course. it has really turned into a family thing now. Avatar babysitters with twenty kids of different ages and from all these different countries and speaking diff languages walking or skipping behind them. so cool!

current spin: west Indian girl. On astralwerks. California pussypop with whining stoner vocals. Not my thing. irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.