Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Two glorious days with Princess Little Tree holed up in the nyc apt with constant snow falling outside. as always, as if we were in a movie. We spent time listening to music... I played her all the old Lou reed and t. rex Iggy pop and John Lennon and McCartney and wings albums so she could get in all the way. she understood a lot more... it was exciting to see someone get excited about understanding the origins of things....

Spending more time writing actual screenplays and the novels and less time in the diaries. finally.

Have revamped my new years resolutions. Focused on the just the top ten.

Is there any place on earth more exhilarating or friendly than New York? I would think not. of course I am open to all the possibilities. And indeed I would almost hope that there are better places, for eventually one tires of all things. I would hope that when that feeling comes over me that there will be someplace else that will enchant me just as much as beloved nyc. But for now I am so in love with the people of this city.

Current spin: Francis cabrel, 77 to 78. classic singer from the South of France who my professor makes fun of constantly for no other reason than he is not from Paris and because she is a snotty bitch. If you like good rock and pop he is the shit of France along with serge gainsbourg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.