Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mayday. Mayday.
You will notice that when you clear out a bunch of junk in your consciousness and feel clearer that your communication with the outside world automatically increases. Since I let go last night I have been in slight awe at how all of a sudden so many more people are approaching me on the street, calling, or reaching out in some way. at first I was like ‘what the fuck is going on today? What do I have, some sign on my back that says ‘talk to me?’’ I am guessing that other people can feel when your space is clear or if its murky. When you're space is clear people feel drawn to you.

I am in awe at how much Avatar has evolved over the years. continues to feel clearer and easier. 250 people from all over the world flown in. Juliet is here and she is flying and so happy. Says to me yesterday, ‘wow. I'm not used to this kind of naked... everyone is so real. I feel so expanded...’

In the ‘we’re not stupid, we just pretend we are’ category CNN takes the cake with this headline:
Is pedophilia an illness or a crime?

Obviously to most people the answer would be “both.” pedophilia is obviously an illness and a crime. But when you are full of shit and trying to play the devils advocate in order to stir shit up so you can profit.... well we all get the message. Lets pretend that pedophilia is not an illness. Lets just pretend that people wake up one day and think to themselves, ‘you know after I get the oil changed today I think I'll go do some pedophilia... I know its illegal and all, but why the hell not. sounds fun. I'll risk it.’ obviously there's some kind of a glitch there. the key is to help those that have the glitch. Research it so we can try to avoid it in the future and attempt to treat it presently. God the poor souls. The desire an illness. The acting on it a crime.

Finished that tune called ‘a scene in San Francisco.’ Really good after all. high from it.

Current spin: Beck, guero. Beck is back to his old style. Super-creative stuff. not created on the guitar or the piano. Drum machine and sampler stuff. the risk with that is that you lose melody. And of course the risk with always creating on the guitar or piano is that you end up with just the same old melodies... so you have to bridge the two methods together. that's going to be the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.