Tuesday, June 07, 2005

In the most hilarious bit of irony I've experienced in a very long time, I had ordered that Brian Eno book from some chap on Amazon and instead I received something called ‘everything there is to know about Disneyland.’ I swear I would never guess that there is even such a book. But there is. and its on my desk instead of the irreverent and brilliant musings of the most interesting minds alive today. funny. So the question is of course, what the hell do I do with this book now?

Current spin: beta band, heroes to zeroes. Only if you have to or if you know someone in the band. this really just sucks and I can’t believe that a major label paid for this to be made. and I liked their first CD a lot. just goes to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.