Friday, July 01, 2005


Well its effing July already isn't it. that means the second half of the year has already kicked in. unbelievable.

How much have we accomplished? Remember all those new years resolutions? Man, have we done anything at all? time to kick it into overdrive!

Realization today about how much time is spent thinking about doing things but not doing them. how much time is spent planning things and wondering how to accomplish things rather than just sitting down to do them. mostly I was thinking about those two screenplays I have been trying to finish that are on my new years resolution list. I hate fucking writing. just sitting here writing like that. a truly painful process. The TV show I feel like I am making good progress. The new album we are slowly making progress and NIC is chugging along slowly picking up more and more fans and sales. We haven't toured yet this year and still don't have an agent even, so that sucks. I got through three semesters of French and have a basic understanding of it. that's good.

More time needs to be spent getting more done. Less social and more doing of things. two biggest current setbacks I have noticed: one, my ADD, hard for me to focus on one thing unless I take a sedative of some kind. fucked up but true. straight my mind is like a rat in a small cage, always going in a million miles an hour. half a valium or other, and I'm smooth sailing. Two, other people are slow as shit and my work that they are doing is piling up so fast that they can never keep up with me and the tasks I assign. That sucks. Option is to hire more and more people but then you get into that situation where you are going broke paying such a large staff.

Have to find a way to curb these setbacks. God grant me the answers. Help me to achieve it all.



Current spin: Shusha, Persian love songs and mystic chants. This is a very hard CD to come by. These songs are very old traditional songs from Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.