Thursday, February 02, 2012

I Feel the Best Ive Felt in Years

A soft hushed meditative silence has filled the space now. The Wizards are going deep now. Over 3000 people in one room and you can hear the slightest of sounds... It's a peaceful quiet... light quiet conversation or the processing of others hundreds of yards away. Awareness of all that is has taken over. Life's major resistances are melting away. Everyone becoming softer. And softer still.
"Each moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world." -- Harry Palmer
I am happy. Wow. Truly happy. Not pretend happy. Just awoke from a process and took a walk to integrate. Deliberately stepped down just a bit to Observe how to describe wirh words what this feels like to share with others. Expanded. Soft. Light. Super light. As if I am walking on air. As if I don't weigh more than a pound or two. Free. Liberated. Soft again. Just so soft light expanded and happy.
It is good to be here. It is good to be me. I feel gratitude. Two and a half days still to go... More later. Xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Thank you for the updates from Wizards. I took the course several years ago and enjoyed it. Congratulations on finishing the course today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.