Sunday, September 15, 2002

Goddess nightclub on South beach for the fetish factory party. Fetish parties are awesome. People are dressed totally crazy. Leather and latex and naked. People being whipped. We walk upstairs and there is this guy lying on the couch naked stroking himself with his head in some girl’s lap. A few feet away there was this girl sitting on this guys lap with her skirt up just riding him in front of everybody. The music pounding. Techno, gothic, 80’s retro. 

Everyone is relaxed and looking good and just going off. Taking it to the extreme. Had a few drinks went to the dance floor to let loose with the freaks. Guys dressed up in diapers and sucking pacifiers. Black leather bikinis. Chicks bent over leather benches getting whipped in front of everyone. Just totally getting off. By 3:30 we were in this upstairs back room, dark, lost, hidden away from the rest of humanity. I sat slouched on a long couch drinking my drink and occasionally taking notes. Next to me a man had his hand up his girls skirt and was getting her off. Her leg was rubbing up against mine as she writhed in ecstasy. A naked man was walking around with a blanket over his shoulder, rubbing up against people. A guy and girl were on the other side of me rubbing on each other. Some faceless ass was bent over a table while a masked man dressed in a beautiful black leather corset poured hot wax over her as she writhed around ecstatically. While the music pumped and the people zombied around us, dancing away the week’s horrors and stresses. I felt my own calm euphoria from being there, observing it all. I soaked it in. Just laid there half awake half drunk, content to spend the rest of the night with these strangers lying on this strange couch. 

V cannot stand any kind of deviance away from the norm. If she sees me even talking to a guy she gets worried I am flirting with the guy… that I am gay. I don't see anything wrong with flirting with other guys. I'm pretty sure of myself as a man and as a man who likes women. I don't really see a difference between a beautiful man or a beautiful woman. I mean beauty is beauty and I love beauty, no, I worship beauty. I think I am obsessed with all things beautiful, man woman child animal movie song painting babbling brook or magnificent sunrise over the ocean. So if you see something beautiful and you are a lover of beauty you don't really edit how you experience it. You don't even think about it, if you’re a man you’re not supposed to be attracted to a beautiful man. You just don't think that way. but sometimes you do. And I don't think that's necessarily bad or wrong. Just a lot of homophobic Christian crap. You just know that that is a beautiful man or woman or what have you. I don't even know if I see much of a difference between kissing a man or a woman. A kiss or even making love is an expression of attraction of admiration. In Miami, the city of beauty, you see a lot of beautiful people. It's only natural to want to kiss them make love with them, once you let loose with all your indoctrination that your parents and the TV and magazines and government and media pounded into you as a child. I mean once all that stuff is gone and you are an open vessel free to choose who you are and what you believe, then, well then….. you can do whatever you want to.  And there it is. Welcome to the future baby.
  
Last Movie: Three Tenors Live, Original concert
Current Spin: David Bowie, heathen. Still. His best work since Scary monsters. Great great album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.