Monday, January 20, 2003


In the studio all day today working on background vocals. Veronica, I’m not the only one, girls, vicodin, junkie, Minnie driver. 

Very close to being finished with this one. maybe another few weeks tops. Had to empty the rest of the savings account, sell my Paul reed smith guitar, and sell off the rest of the stocks to keep the recording project  going. I’m not even flinching. Cleopatra asks me with a tear in her eye and the seriousness of a concerned friend, “When does it stop being a career and just become a hobby Fishy? When is enough enough? Have you thought about that?” “I guess when it stops getting me off,” I say. “when I stop feeling so fulfilled from it.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.