Saturday, January 18, 2003


Stayed up last night till 4am working. Writing, working on songs, taking pictures. The night before I worked until I passed out on my bed with my clothes on. It's like I am on fire. Watched an interview with the Viacom CEO Sumner Redstone who when asked what trait did he least admire in people replied, “patience. I'm just very driven. Always have been. It's the way that I am wired.” I can relate to that. Experiencing a lot of impatience with other people around me that work with me and for me, and the pace that they work. I don't necessarily expect them to stay up until 4am every night working, but then again, why the fuck not.  

Just filled out my ballot for the Grammy awards. Not a lot of good choices. It looks like Norah Jones and Bruce are going to take some. Maybe foo fighters and even coldplay has a shot. Both great bands. That would be awesome. But other than that, pretty slim pickens. Bowie has one shot, hopes he gets it. A lot of overly produced commercial crap this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.