Friday, January 17, 2003


Weather has been cold in Miami. Cold enough to burn a fire every night. Helping to ease the tension by the over work load lately. Doing a lot of song writing in front of the fire into the wee small hours. Listening to amnesiac while I am working right now. noticed on amazon.com today how many people made reference to how ‘Radiohead had fucked up or dropped the ball with kid a and amnesiac.’ I think they just missed the point. I love this album. The more I listen to it the more I think it might have been/might still be some kind of a musical revolution. An evolution. A plane flies over my house every ten minutes or so. Next time I fly in I will try to remember to look down and see if I can spot my house. Took a picture of a possum walking by me while I was writing. a possum in Miami. Crazy. 

Last Movie: raging bull, again. That's a tough one to make it through. Imagine finding out that deniro didn't win the best actor Oscar> now that would be something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.