Monday, May 12, 2003


Hi,

We played this show the other night and I wiped my face with this towel and you know what towel it is? It’s that towel from the Ritz hotel. 

Do you remember that? And we said ‘o.k. well if we have a great time then we’ll know because I'll be using that towel for the stage.’ 

Well I don't think it turned out so well that weekend as I remember, but somehow I managed to keep that towel anyway.

But I like using it whenever I am on stage, because somehow I managed to escape the trauma of our short but powerful affair and walk away feeling like it was an amazing life transforming and very special experience for me. 

And now that I found out about you getting married it makes me so happy and your sister having a baby?!!!! Awesome. So you're next. So when I use this towel it will mean so much more to me now. Cause each time I wipe my face I am going to think of you smiling and cheering for me like you would do and painting barefoot and happy in your new marriage. And I am going to rejoice for that with my sweat.

Ps—don't stop painting just because you are happy.
Love always, Fishy 

Last Movie: documentary history about the American Presidents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.