Wednesday, May 07, 2003


Played an amazing show tonight. This was a warm-up gig before our showcase next week. Took some ginseng before the show. No seriously. It worked. I was on fire. Vocals were great. I could have gone all night. Now its 3:03 and I can’t even think about sleep. Tonight I finally performed for maybe the second time ever the way I always wanted to all my life. Vancouver was great. A little sloppy but he is a master in training. Its like working with the Edge when he was a kid or something. He's a sonic genius. Melodic innovative experimental. Barely controllable though which is a little scary. But worth it. And without the Piano Man we would be just a garage band. 

Really getting into metallica right now. Seriously. These guys are so powerful. I just always avoided it because I never liked heavy metal. Now I'm listening to them with fresh ears. Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.