Friday, April 18, 2003


Today I got a call from Toronto Canada. This guy comes on the phone and tells me that I won this screenplay writing contest on a website. They’re giving me $2000 and shopping the script to Hollywood. If they sell it, they get to keep 10% of whatever they get for it. when I look at this I am just in such awe of it. we are so scrapping for funds right now to try to get this album out. And money is just coming in from the most unexpected places. Out of nowhere to help us complete it. its really quite miraculous. It really helps me feel justified in the utter insanity of emptying your life savings and maxing out your credit cards just to create a work of art that you really believe in. Its like the universe is in total flow with us. It makes me believe in magic again. When the guy called, I had to put him on hold for a second after he told me the news just so I could jump and down a few times and scream. Then of course I got back on the phone and acted all cool and calm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.