Saturday, May 10, 2003


Working on the Miracles documentary film now. Haven't written any songs lately. Uninspired musically. Haven't listened to anything except Doris Day and Schubert  for weeks. 

A lot of my friends are starting to read the Peak Evolution book. Its like a study group is forming among us. This book is a bible. It’s a wave that people are catching. 

This postcard I have. I have had it for about ten years or more. I carry it with me whenever I travel and leave it by my bed. It helps keep things in perspective for me day to day.
“One ought everyday at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words.” Goethe
Last Movie: Martin Scorcese’s journey through American cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.