Thursday, June 05, 2003


03:26 am. Fern here. I've been working 3 hours straight in the studio on "Caetano".

An album closer or opener if I ever heard one. Tracked cellos earlier today. Got so into it I broke my bow. Finished the session after finding my violin bow. Tracked guitar after midnight. Threw my amp in the bathroom and let the parts fly out. I had a rough day. Decided i had to vent. Caetano is one of those songs that sound larger than life even with just Ed on acoustic and vocal. The parts I crafted does justice to the song I hope. It passes the chills test. The poet did some amazing drumming on this one melding samba and alternative with grace. Father Bloopy laid down an amazing bass line . Cant wait to hear what piano man can do on the track. If you listen closely you can hear Transcendence grow up. I'm so proud of this band right now
Last Movie: BJ Experience: The True Untold Story
Current Spin:
Gino Vannelli- The Gist of the Gemini , Devadip Carlos Santana- Oneness: Silver Dreams/ Golden Reality 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.