Sunday, June 15, 2003


Cleo and I decide that we cannot work together anymore. One of us has to go. we've been broken up for more than two years now and we've never had a chance to be apart  for more than a week or two. We've never had that chance to separate and get space. it has in all accounts been insane. So now all of a sudden it became something we had to do. 

Drove around South beach for hours. Aimlessly. 

Decided I will go to Europe for a while and wait for the new album to come out. First London then Amsterdam then Madrid, end up in Italy at the Davinci School for Italian studies for a few weeks. Visit all the towns my family came from. Drink espressos and drive around on a scooter. Write some good songs. Come home and maybe then finally the new album will be out. Who knows.  
You know I friend to me if you doubt that wait. Never try to pass a car when you are not sure.
Moonshine says:
You received it already?
 Fishy says:
coming now. it is.
Moonshine says:
I will repeat to sentence again. I friend told me if you have a doubt, wait.
 Fishy says:
i know. but i have to move on. this is not healthy for me anymore. 
 Fishy says:
i need to move on in my life. take a jump off the cliff and dive in.
Moonshine says:
Yes but only if you are supported but very good primaries. Maybe you are handling your secondaries right now!
 Fishy says:
yes i need to handle them i guess! hey who is this song?
Moonshine says:
From who?
 Fishy says:
it is camel
 Fishy says:
who is camel?
 Fishy says:
never heard of them
 Fishy says:
so lonely.
 Fishy says:
wow.
 Fishy says:
i hate this.
 Fishy says:
i want to get rid of it. you know?
 Fishy says:
why do some people have no problem being alone/?
 Fishy says:
and others really need people?
Current Spin: Radiohead, Kid A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.