Tuesday, August 26, 2003


So do you think that we were all created by the same God? 

I mean the way that you are describing all in a very not very concrete way
Our earth I very concrete. So I don't think that when we die it is going to be very concrete as well and not all flowery the way you are describing it. like  a dream as if you dream what you want to dream. Like you want to be reincarnated so you aren't reincarnated or if you don't believe in god so you won't ever find a God. If I decide I ant o I want be a mouse I'm not going to turn into one.

A few hours later, Bas comes in with two books under his arm. “should I give her the one-two punch?” he asks me. He whips out the two books under his arm and shows them to me. The Prophet by kahlil Gibran and Be Here Now by Ram Dass. “You think she’s ready?” he asks. “Excellent idea. Rosie, you need to read these books while you're here. Have fun. May you never be the same again”  

Current Spin: Beyonce and jay z, crazy in love. I love this song. 

In the airport yesterday was insane. Coming into Atlanta took forever. immigration no problem. Customs no problem. I declared two huge bottles of olive oil. But security on the other hand, holy shit. Thousands of us packed into this huge waiting room with miles and miles of winding lines WITH ALL OF OUR BAGGAGE. And so we’re all in this line, after twelve or more hour flights, just exhausted. Standing there blurry eyed and all scrapped out in this monstrous line so we can go through these four security lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.