Wednesday, August 27, 2003


Such bad jet lag. Due to the weather change and the time change and the food changes. I feel full all the time. I can’t remember names. I am still waking up at like 4 or 5 in the morning. And by nightfall I feel exhausted, like wiped out. Unable to stay awake. But on a mental or emotional level I just find it really hard to deal with the cultural change of being back in the US. I cannot believe how different it feels. 

I am trying to find a barber so I can get a shave. I cannot find one here. I went to Arizona my brother educated me on the finer points of going to a barber now and then for a good shave. and I couldn’t believe how many barber shops they had there. I don’t even think I had seen a barber shop in years but boy did they have them there. here I haven’t seen one yet. 

Current Spin: Robbie Williams, new one. escapology. Some of these songs are huge right now in Europe this summer and here everyone’s like Robbie who? Can anyone get through the stranglehold that urban music has on the American music scene right now? its fucking unbelievable. Talking one night at dinner a few nights ago a bunch of us. agreed: best decade for pop/rock music ever? 65 to 75. or better yet 67 to 77. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.