Thursday, August 28, 2003


the ambassador says:
he is waiting for you to send him the artwork for swy so he can post it. all of our other albums are already up on his site.
G2 says:
what about the merchandise?
the ambassador says:
right now the priority is to start selling swy. have you finished it? and just need to upload it? or is it not finished?
G2 says:
I need to link to the real audio snippets, ok I am emailing him the cover art right now.....done
G2 says:
did you see the vma?
the ambassador says:
I did not see much of it. I really am not ready yet to experience that stuff since coming back.
G2 says:
Britney Madonna and Christina made out
the ambassador says:
it is too much disgustingness
G2 says:
they tongue kissed on stage
the ambassador says:
after living in Europe for three months, it is very hard to be here. America is a cesspool, you are reaffirming what I have been feeling for four days
G2 says:
what's a cesspool?
the ambassador says:
a sewer
G2 says:
hahahaha
G2 says:
dude they made out, I didn’t see it, but I saw the pix...I will watch it today on mtv, they always repeat it
the ambassador says:
it is too much, it is almost as if the soul has left this country, it is like Rome before it fell
G2 says:
it will fall, that’s for sure, you can feel it in the air
the ambassador says:
not that I mind intellectually but what happens is on a feel level it kind of makes me feel sick. 
G2 says:
pack your bags, get out of there before the shit hits the fan
the ambassador says:
intellectually I think its fun, but inside I feel sick since I have been back, especially when I hear things like that. and if the only message is to just be a scum and make money. as if things like family or morality or just being a good person is not enough anymore. what next? live killings on the air because someone thinks that’s what the people want? I am going to look at office space for TMG -- I will return. please ask chica how she wants to get paid, and please post swy so we can start selling. I will log back on in an hour. I don’t even want to live here anymore. renting an office space feels like shit. I envy you. You made the move. You're out of here. I am envious and proud of you...

Huge conversation with Bas and Rosie at the house about God.

Current Spin: boys to men, Nathan, Michael, Shawn, Wayne. The boys are growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.