Wednesday, October 15, 2003


Cleopatra has been very supportive and helpful lately. Many friends have. Realizing that she and I can still brainstorm together and strategize to help each other in our individual lives as friends. Because we have a very symbiotic relationship. Birthday is coming up. Having to be very watchful of money and where to allocate it for the first time in many years. Its challenging, but fun. I am finding a way to deal with it positively. 

A strange phenomenon is taking place. I am finding rather subconsciously that the actual writing that I have been doing is somehow profoundly involved in how the reality of my life progresses day to day. Where if I don't finish working something out in the journal entry that I kind of hang on to it in my consciousness. Until I finish writing about it. weird. 

Last screening: bowling for columbine. Wow. Michael Moore for president. JK. Good work though. The part at the end where he kind of blames Charlton Hesston for all these gun murders. Mike is sophomoric at times. silly and stupid. The kind of kid in high school who just kind of got in your nerves for being a big baby. I don't think he should have ended his movie like that, picking on Charlton Hesston, as if he's the whole reason why America is murdering itself. After all he spent a majority of the film learning that our high murder rate has nothing to do with the number of guns we have in our country. I think he just wanted a really dramatic ending. Great movie though. There is this section about the American government in the middle that is just mind-blowing. Seriously. From this film I started writing a song called ‘I am Columbine.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.