Saturday, October 11, 2003


Hi Blake,

> I agree with you about not going this year. Same with me. I won't go 
> to pro or wizards. So when I do go the next year I am sure it will be 
> even better. Sometimes its good just to kick butt in your life and not 
> spend time processing.

I agree about kicking butt in life (or life kicking my butt) is what there is to do, at least at this point in my life instead of processing.  Living my life right now is like an active processing session for me. Blake
Hope this answers your questions:
> ope HoHoAvatar = Good foundation and philosophy, good way to clean up and stay 
> clean. turns you from a normal person into a beautiful shining happy 
> soul.
>
> Coach = gets you to kick butt, get or stay in "state" or "flow", 
> objective feedback or criticism from an outside source other than 
> ourselves who is NOT our friend and therefore does not care about 
> sugar coating their responses to us.
>
> I would love to start seeing Avatar coaches come out one day. that 
> would be awesome! A coach who has their foundation in Avatar, who is a master and wizard, but then also has gone through Tony Robbins 
> coaching training and Peak Evolution training. This would be totally 
> kick ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.