Thursday, November 13, 2003

It is 8:21pm, haven't eaten yet. ‘what? Dinner?’ She's asking me. ‘No, breakfast, or lunch. I forgot. So busy. Fuck. But I did have a protein shake, a veggie juice and a triple shot cappuccino. So that's cool.’ Non stop work. Night and day. days are flying by---feel like they last only a few hours. Progress is happening with sleep with you album. its not like lightning, but its slowly climbing. College and modern rock radio, but only on specialty shows. No real commercial radio yet. Release date set for dec 2nd. Can you do it indie? I mean really do it as an indie? Not just like some unknown college band, but can you take it all the way? I don't know. Man we’re trying. Show coming up. very excited about that. Breaking in new drummer Cooper, no, call him Haze. He's good, passionate. he now needs to be as good as he is passionate. Reminds me of Vancouver actually. his eyes roll into the back of his head when plays. He gets fully into the music. Big-time. his timing is off though compared to the rest of his. I hope it is just because he is just rusty. And some new guitars! We are playing a full out rock show, no real mellow tunes, just rockers.


Current Spin: strokes new one. a lot of my fellow musicians not into the strokes. I don't get it. I swear they're just jealous. How can you not love these guys? And the Eels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.