Monday, December 29, 2003


And now from the mailbag: 

Dear Fishy (or whoever reads these mail can you forward to him please),
Unfortunately we consumed one year. When I look back, many events, effect to my life, happened in this year. I do not want to remember some of them but even there are some events that whenever I remember, I can not stop smiling. I have to say that one of them is the meeting of you. I hope you are sharing same feelings with me (aren't you????).I hope I did not make you uneasy because of my wordings in my last mail. I only want to share my feelings and ideas with you. I have no any aim to give a lesson about how you have to behave in order to make your life more meaningful. Really You must know that I like you being so humanistic type. Yes you are artist but this not important for me because there are so many artists in the world who are useless, only live for yourself and for the advertisement. However you are different from these persons who say they are artist. In my head you are good person and you are doing good social activities that help the world. I learn from your web-site. (also I received a mail about the G. Bush resume few weeks ago from your band. it is good work you are doing) Please do not ever give this up like so many people do!
So Happy, Lucky, Healthful years with your family and friends... 

Liutin
Istanbul, Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.