Monday, January 26, 2004

I still feel like I am in this time warp. Strange feeling. Sometimes it is day. Sometimes it is night. I am going to Orlando to hang out with a bunch of friends. And then to see Maddie and Mohdie and their new baby. I don't feel that I am sleeping well at all. I never fell rested.

Tonight it happened. The first. The first of many. I can still smell it... I followed her out to her car. Stopped her in the parking lot before she had a chance to even know what was happening. I grabbed her by the arm and started walking her towards the alley behind the restaurant. “If you scream a fucking word, you will suffer. Do you hear me? Walk with me. Don’t say a fucking thing. Once behind the restaurant, “Do you know why I am here?” She was shaking. And crying. “No,” sobbing, “who are you?” “that’s not important. But you know who I am. And you know why I am here.” “No I don’t. No I don’t! I have never seen you before. Honest.... please don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me...” she pleaded. “Who is Judy Woodridge?” She burst into tears... “Judy was my...” “Yes Judy was your roommate... And what happened to Judy? Judy isn't here anymore is she? Judy is dead isn't she?” “Who are you? Why are you telling me this? How do you know me? What do you want?” “You are sick. And I have come to set you free.” I pulled out a knife and lunged it into her stomach and yanked it up as far as it would go. Her face went pale. And froze. Her blood splattered all over me. It was warm and wet. I could taste it. I let her body fall lifeless to the ground. She would die. Soon. I looked all around me and saw no one. I didn't run. I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.