Sunday, February 08, 2004

Hey Fishy, 

Why don't we do a little location scout sometime this week for your next talk show? I know of many different possibilities. We also need to get together this week to shoot you for the next music video. Call me. All we need is your room, television, VCR, A video or DVD copy of The Battleship Potemkin (Sergei Eisenstein) and the topless Chick.
Call me!

O.k. great, from the looks of it, sounds like we’re making some pretty freaky music video....
__________________________________________________________________________

Things have changed. I knew they would. But I didn't know it would happen this quickly. How long have I been underground? Days perhaps. I am hungry for more. My blood is beginning to boil. I have been reading the local papers. As it turns out my instincts were dead on with Paul. He told the story. He gave the message. Exactly as it happened. No more and no less. I knew he would. The press is having a field day with the story. It is only a matter of time before more join in. This is not just about me. in fact, this has very little to do with me. if anything I am the spark of it and nothing more. I understand this now. let the smoke from the fires of vengeance fill the air. The stench of the dead sonsofbitches who have ruled and trampled the rest of us for millennia will smell sweet to those of us who have been living in the shadows of their greed and malevolence for as long as we can remember. These are different times. Death and violence do not frighten as they once did. People welcome it into their homes with open arms. They pay their hard earned money to witness it every night on their wide screen TVs. They flock to it by the millions at their local movie theaters. Death is in. Show someone Janet Jackson’s tit and they faint from the shock of it; show them a good murder scene and they run out to buy the DVD. I will strike again soon. but not here. I need to get away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.