Saturday, February 28, 2004

This is a record of the times. the great city of San Francisco is opening up its pearly gates for gay marriages. People are flooding in to get married from all over America. Happening for days now. hundreds a day. its about time. I hope this is just the beginning for them here. we have a real shot of setting a good example to the rest of the world with the gay marriage issue.

Last screening: requiem for a dream. This is the most disturbing film I have ever seen. Made me feel like I was on speed the whole time. Along with happiness which is truly horrifying.... But what a great film it is nonetheless. shocking. Will stay with me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.