Thursday, March 11, 2004

I received a message from the Oracle during the week. I wrote him something back. I know you can’t really write the oracle. One doesn’t receive replies back. But sometimes I have to anyway.
Dear Oracle,
You seriously freak me out sometimes.
Not all the time.
Sometimes I'm just like...
O.k. whatever.
But every once in a while...
Such as this week.
Not that I know what the hell you are going on about.
Even though I do.
And that's the part that freaks me out.

One thing though.... I wish sometimes your recorded messages, which I partake in every now and again when I feel like I need more clarification, had more to do with your written messages. Such was not the case this week. unless it was. In which case I didn't get it. not yet anyway...

Fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.