Friday, April 09, 2004

European tour just announced. Really good news. we’re all very excited. Eight cities in six weeks.

Do you wonder about meant to be? if a letter arrives two weeks late, was it meant to be? Or is it just a terribly slow and incapable post office? I tend not to be a meant to be kind of person myself, although I know a lot of people who are.

In what could quite possibly be one of the weirdest creepiest things of all time, a true sign of the decline of the great empire right up there with public dwarf tossing and people getting married for money on TV, someone is on the Internet dressed up like a chicken and you can type things in and he will do whatever you ask him to. Are there like hundreds of chickens out there? how do they do that? tape loops? I just don't get it... one of the great mysteries of the universe. And what if someone asks the chicken to do something really gross or nasty? Then what? I know I'm not going to because that chicken scares the shit out of me. Check it out: http://www.subservientchicken.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.