Monday, April 12, 2004

Hung out with the Brown Bear tonight. A brilliant night. Jammed on guitars for hours and then went to dinner. Just total normal guy talk. Girls, relationships, money, savings, music, all that. Such an important friend to me. Came home and jammed more. and then outside to smoke some Hemmingways. This is classic Brown Bear and one of the many things that makes him so lovable. He just gets done telling me how he and his wife are over $85,000 in credit card debt and how he has to do something to get out of it. and five minutes later he is saying, “Man I got about $1000 from my birthday that is just burning a hole in my pocket. Fishy what do you think I should buy? What guitar would you recommend?” The guy is a classic. I feel lucky to know him.

I told him we were only getting $30,000 for our tour in Europe and how hard it was to budget. He’s like ‘bro, we just spent three hours jamming and didn't get paid a fucking dime. And you guys get paid to do that? Shut the fuck up Fishy and enjoy it, would ya?” Great night. Love him like a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.