Monday, April 05, 2004

There was this moment in New York. After we left the cigar shop. We had smoked and drank for an hour or more. big phat stogies and whiskey. We walked out of there feeling good. all smiles. The wind howled. We buttoned our coats. At least you can get drunk in New York. You never drive so you don't have to worry about drinking and driving. ‘God man, we can stay drunk 24 hours a day if we want to. I never thought about that before.’ ‘good one man. Just what we needed to realize Fishy. I already drink too much. I mean drink too much.’ Hey lets stop in there and get some massages... o.k. good idea. Hi. Can I help you? yeah, we’d like to get some massages. Is that cool? sure. Walk back here. disrobe and wait in here... before I know it there's this tiny Japanese girl crawling on my back. I swear to God. she's got her knees planted in my butt cheeks. I'm half out of it... is this really happening? What the hell kind of massage is this? an hour later, I meet Dasher in the front. “dude was your chick doing anything weird?” “yeah totally man. She was kneeling and crawling all over my back... I wasn't sure what to do.” “Dude I swear mine was like scooping me. it was out of hand.” “dude we gotta come back here tomorrow.”

Last screening: Solaris with Georgie boy. Incredible film. I will write a song about this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.