Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Received a call from the Italian stallion today. very nice to hear from her. she is hurting. this weekend I go to nyc to look around a bit more. hopefully I will see her. and cheer her up.

Still in shock over the tour dates being moved. The band is in a depression. Walking around in a daze. Something has to give somewhere. This is maddening. What I feel is trapped. What I hear whispered in my ear when I am quiet tells me something different. But how do we know?

On the simpler front, we have gotten really into Internet chess. Don't know where or when this came about. But you just hit a button and you are playing chess with someone somewhere in the world. its all anonymous but one minute you are playing a French or Italian or English or American person. we've become quite addicted. Late at night. as a way of distraction. Up to the expert level now. getting our asses kicked. Probably by ten year olds sitting in their bedroom. Great fun. welcome to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.